More Instructions about My Story Game
February 2, 2020
My Story is a game that may attract your attention if you are looking for a game which includes stories of love, adventure, drama and many more. This game is one of the world’s largest adventurous games.
The game is all about interactive and audacious stories which include stories of love, romance, and fiction. The players not only can read their favorite stories but can also write and publish their own creative and interactive stories.
-The players can modify their avatar and design their outfit
– The players can make their choices and develop relationships with their favorite characters
– Explore all of the different endings
– Players can plunge themselves into thousands of diverse worlds with endless options
SOME PROMINENT STORIES
-THE BABY PROJECT
– PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
– BAD BOY’S GIRL
– STARTED WITH A LIE
The game provides more new stories every week which become more interesting for the players to keep exploring many creative things on a regular basis. The more you play and create your stories, the more you earn enough amount of in-game currency in the form of gems and passes. There are lots of new stories or characters which added to the game every month. The gamers have a wide range to choose among from them and play. Users can also create their story according to their choice.
Episode – Choose Your Story considers two types of main currency which play a crucial role in the game. The in-game currency is used to buy some important items and to customize your character in order to play properly. The game consists of two types of currency in the game which is as follows –
- Gems – It is the primary currency in the game which helps the users to buy some important items and to buy new and modern outfits for your character. These are earned by playing, creating more stories and by getting My Story Hack.
- Passes – These are another main currency in the game which is used to unlock new and more interesting stories. These are earned by completing more and more objectives or challenges.